It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

There comes a time in all of our lives when we begin to notice our relationships with friends slowly drift apart.  It sort of starts with us seeing less of each other, then hearing less from each other, and then damn it, receiving less texts from each other--but that's the reality of growing up no?

Luckily for me, I've thrown a Holiday Dinner every year since my sophomore year of high school where I rally up the ol' gang and play catch up over good food, holiday tunes, and of course--laughter.

I admit, my holiday spirit this year was dead.  I was the self-proclaimed "Grinch,"
and I spent more time in bed than I did decorating or wrapping gifts (which never happens).  However, after my dinner and seeing my friends, laughing the way we used to in high school over the dumbest things and staring at my tree for a good hour at 2AM, I can slowly feel the holiday spirit flow through my blood--the christmas music and the following pictures kinda helped too LOL.














Anyway, I have another dinner I'm throwing with some buddies from college in a few days. Gotta keep that tradition going you know?  Stay tuned for more, and in the mean time keep yo'self safe, stay warm (where applicable), and Murrry Chuuristmas to all of y'all!


--Htang

















No comments:

Post a Comment