OOTD #2

It's been a minute since my last post and I keep saying I'll be back, but I always find myself crammed with school or in greater news, the birth of my nephew, Jackson!  But anyway, here's a quick OOTD of my kid sister from this past weekend.

As many of you know the Phillip Lim for Target Collaboration was a pretty big deal, and I literally sat in front of my computer for five hours waiting for the items to go live online.  Luckily, along with fellow tweeters on the twitter chain, I was able to snatch everything I wanted!

I'll be venturing into my first haul video as soon as I receive my last item which is supposed to arrive today, and will be showing you all the goods.  In the mean time, here are two items from the collection:





Phillip Lim x Target Boom Sweater and Black Mini Satchel// Target Black Booties// American Eagle Black Skinny Denim





Stay tuned for more, and make sure to follow me on Instagram:

@ayche_tang or search festivalfortheeyes


Cheers!
H Tang

No comments:

Post a Comment