This is Winter In California

Yeah, pretty much.

While the East Coast may or may not be enjoying the white fluff from Hercules earlier this week, I along with my fellow Southern Californian brothers and sisters are in 70-80 degree weather.  What happened to Winter? :/

I guess it goes without saying one of the positives of warm weather is the refreshment of ice cream and the such on warmer days.  Input here: Snow Monster

Amongst the hustle and bustle of busy Westminster streets, Snow Monster sits facing Bolsa Ave in you guessed it--a busy shopping center (Let's get this straight, Westminster and Garden Grove are hella busy, all the time!).

Anyway, the seating outside was nice, reminiscent of modern hipster patio seating with wooden table and chairs, and the inside I felt kinda sorta fell short.  The staff was pleasant although it took forever to order, then forever and a day to receive our waffles and macron ice cream sandwiches.

That's all I really have to say, so I guess y'all can just go and check it out for yourselves and tell me what you think....

Vanilla Belgian Waffle x Mint Chocolate Ice Cream

Mint Chocolate, Pistachio, and Green Tea Macaron Ice Cream Sandwiches
 (front to back)

In the mean time, do check out my Food Adventure videos below and subscribe to my channel.  I'm still shooting more food places and they will be live and on my channel soon.  The quality on these videos are not amazing, however, I have taken note of that and am working on shedding out better videos. Be sure to catch Snow Monster in my next video as well! 






Cheers!

-Htang_

No comments:

Post a Comment