Urban Seoul

Sup Y'all. It's been a minute since I posted, as usual lol.  Winter break has come and gone, and classes resume tomorrow..woo-hoo (or not).

Anyway, I paid a visit to Urban Seoul, this korean-Mexican fusion joint I like down in Irvine at Diamond Jamboree.  It's a cool little spot with very mininal decor but kinda/ sorta hipster and sorta industrial with dark wood table and metal seating--I kinda sorta love it to be quite honest.


I personally go for their pork belly tacos.  It has just the right amount of crunch and chewiness to it, and their chipotle sauce (at least I think it's chipotle) is pretty damn good.  I also ordered their Elote, which seemed promising, but let's be real--nothing beats the one from the Elote man lol.


I also ordered their bulgogi sliders (no photo :[) and their loaded fries.  The sliders were pretty good so I don't have much to complain about.  The fries on the other hand weren't anything worth remembering.  The pickled red onions were a little too pungent for my palette, and so moist the fries ended up being really soggy.  In addition, the fries seemed as if they were swimming in oil for hours, or the oil must have been old because it was super dark, and just really heavy--I mean look at the picture below lol...


But let's be real, I really only went for the pork belly tacos, so that's all that really mattered lol.  Hope you guys enjoy the [very few] photos, and check out my December Food Adventure Video below to see more of Urban Seoul and the other eateries I hit up last month.


Until next time, cheers y'all!

Htang_

No comments:

Post a Comment