July Food Adventures

You know, I feel really big after watching this video over and over as I was editing it.....

With July over and August in swing, here are my July Food Adventures!  This beastly video took me forever to edit but I'm excited it's ready.  Had a few issues with audio I couldn't seem to fix or figure out, but it'll do LOL.  I hope you guys enjoy it and let me know here or on YouTube is you have any advice/ pointers on better editing, shooting tips, or any great places I ought to try one day.

The video is below, and make sure to watch this on HD LOL. Anything lower than that just makes it sadder than it already is, and I've also noticed watching it on my phone had the best quality 0.o



Make sure to subscribe if you want to see everything in store in the coming weeks!



Enjoy, and of course, Cheers!

Henry T.

No comments:

Post a Comment