This A'int No GQ

I've been running around like a mad man the past few weeks and haven't had much down time to sit around or go out and play in this California sunshine.  Luckily I caught a little break and was able to grab lunch with one of my closest friends and was able to get in this random OOTD.  Like I said, blue is my summer staple, and its definitely not going anywhere!  I've been really liking this half buttoning thing I've seen for a while on one of my style heroes, Eugene Tong, where he buttons his shirts from the top to about half chest, popularized by "Cholos" I guess.  I mean it's perfect for my growing belly, so why not right?


**I still can't take a serious picture...






Denim Button Up: H&M// White T: Hanes//  Trousers: Zara// Sunglasses: Marc Jacobs// Sneakers: Nike Flyknit Trainers


...yeah, still can't (Angry GQ).

Anyways, hope you've gotten to check out my first food adventure video that I posted! It's on YouTube right now, and stay tuned for my July Food Adventures video coming out super soon, like tomorrow! But until then, Cheers people!

Henry T.

No comments:

Post a Comment