June Food Adventures on YouTube

So for the past few months now I have been considering creating a YouTube channel showcasing random bits of my everyday like in a vlog, as I do here through  text and photos.  With that said I've finally finished a rather short and amazingly shaky video of my food adventures for the month of June.  I've never really experimented with recording on my camera so getting adjusted has been rather difficult, but slowly and surely I can see some progression for the video I am working on now for the month of July.

Take a look, subscribe, and give me some pointers! I'm open to all suggestions.  For some odd reason YouTube can't locate my video so here's the link in the mean time:





Stay tuned for my July Food Adventures coming early August. I promise a lot more content, and hopefully a smoother experience.

Until then, Cheers!

Henry T,

No comments:

Post a Comment