Summer Bl(hues)

Prior to spring/summer, I was pretty much decked out in black: Black denim, black shirts, black button ups, etc etc, and to be honest I loved it.  Black is slimming, and damn it I need as much slimming I can get!  Interestingly, as of recent I've been wearing a lot of blue, and I've come to realize this happens annually.  Fall/winter I'm all about black and white, with splashes of color here and there primarily on my shoes.  Come spring/summer, the blue breaks out in every hue and my color palette expands to include a few more colors like red and khaki.

I've had my share of playing with color as a teen; yellow shorts, teal trousers, etc etc. I look back and laugh in embarrassment at my choices in clothing and applaud my experimentation with personal style, but mostly shunning my years as a teen avoiding the subject entirely of little husky Henry.

Well anyway, before I go off tangent even more, I found this blue wall at a restaurant my parents particularly like in Monterey Park, a suburb about 15 minutes outside LA and really liked it.  Why? beats the hell out of me (maybe because it was blue?).  Like I mentioned in a previous post (read it, READ 'EM ALL LOL), Monterey Park has its run down parts of town and their-- well, not so run down parts. The area we were in was off one of the busier streets but this wall was literally on the back side of the plaza near an ally and pretty much screamed for some lovin' LOL--and well, that's what I did.







Merona Shirt// Topman Trousers// Cole Hann Loafers// Yankees Cap// Marc Jacobs Sunglasses// Michael Kors Watch

So yeah this  was pretty much my casual-esque outfit for Sunday brunch before I headed to The Grove with my cousins and sisters.  Stay tuned for a Youtube video coming up by the way!  Everything is still in the works and under construction, but I'm hoping you all enjoy when things start rolling!

Until then, keep cool kids, and CHEERS

Henry T.

No comments:

Post a Comment