Inspiration Wednesdays #1

We all feel this way come Wednesday, or at least that's what I'm going to say.  Come hump day, we're all pretty much drained, running close to "E" on our personal fuel tanks and keep reaching for the weekend: so close, but so..........damn..........far......

 In honor of hump day and pulling ourselves through for the next two days, or in this case tomorrow, here's my inspiration to keep me going.  Images say a thousand words, or so they say, and for me these images spark a certain interest. Many people, not even my family or close friends know the fascination I have with aviation or anything nautical.  I can't fly nor sail, but when I come across vintage or contemporary photos of either, I attain a certain emotion that leaves me happy and fulfilled.  I also have an affinity for classic menswear though I don't necessarily dress the part, and fedoras always do it for me.  So here's what's keeping me going today alongside some songs that I've heard today that kind of just hit the spot.




Journey_Don't Stop Believing


Tracy Chapman_Give Me One Reason


Lemonade_Ice Water

What are your inspirations, and any songs that keep you pumped for the latter end of the week?

Anyway, tomorrow is July 4th, so keep safe, eat well, and light shit up.  Happy Independence Day Amuurica!

Cheers!

Henry T.

No comments:

Post a Comment