Café Latte

There aren't many days that I go without coffee whether it's a latte or a simple black coffee no sugar, etc etc.  But admit it, plain coffee gets old no matter how fancy the bean or charming the aroma.  With that said, every now and then I'll throw a few extra dollars and add a bit of mileage to grab an eye pleasing cup of joe with a change of scenery just to liven things up. 

With that said, I went to this strangely placed, cute, and quaint Korean coffee shop in Arcadia, awkwardly stationed in a gym.  Ambiance is pretty amazing aside from the minor  background raucous  from gym goers and dance studio in the far corner.  Lighting is soft and bright with a great view of the mountains nearby, and the decor is pretty sweet (sweet as in cute).  I didn't get many pictures but more footage of the ambiance and setting so stay tuned for videos on my YouTube page (http://www.youtube.com/festivalfortheeyes)!



Patbingsu with Strawberry Ice Cream


Cute borderline "Attack On Titan" spoons


My Almond Roca Affogato and Scott Schuman's The Sartorialist


I know it's been a minute since I've updated but things have gotten hectic.  I'll be back with more so stay tuned!  I'm going to leave off with one of my favorite Korean songs called "Café Latte" by Urban Zakapa.  Enjoy and cheers!

-Henry T.




No comments:

Post a Comment