[Not] In LA

Last Sunday we had brunch with our family in Monterey Park, where a large population of Chinese people are at post migrations out of Chinatown in LA...and when I say large, I mean HUGE! Half of my family lives out there and it's almost become a second home for me.  There are  literally thousands of eateries up and down every street for miles, and it isn't necessarily the most fancy or eye pleasing of areas (although things are definitely sprucing up as of recent) to be quite honest, so finding this gem of a wall really sparked my interest (and if a wall interests me that's got to say something), so I decided to snap some shots of my sister who I happened to style for the hell of it that morning, and she the same for me, but we'll save that for another time!

I went for a more casual, tomboyish look, pairing my oversized button up and watch with her own pieces.




Button Up_H&M// Pyramid Top_ Zara// Denim_H&M// Pumps_Prabal Gurung x Target
Satchel_Madewell// Watch_Michael Kors// Sunglasses_Vintage (Dad's closet)

No comments:

Post a Comment