Sun(set) California

With summer just around the corner, these longer days and shorter nights bring out the lazy in me.

The past few days here in SoCal have been shown nothing but the best weather, with a beaming sun but temperatures in the low 70's. If it were like this more often I'm sure I'd be tolerable of California just a little more.

Anyway, here's my ode to casual Fridays, not that any other day isn't a casual-casual day for me.  I paired a pair of cropped Topman trousers in navy with an oversized, slim fit (what an oxymoron), camel colored Club Monaco button up with my Dark Atomic Teal Nike Roshe Runs.




Taking pictures around sunset doesn't prove for the best of lighting with shadows galore and overall warmness, but to hell with it--the sun is as fond of me as I am with it.

To a great weekend of fun and relaxation-- Cheers friends,
Henry T.

No comments:

Post a Comment