Summer's First Flashback


Summer is finally here! (Now go away and bring on Fall/Winter!)  I've never been a fan of Summer, nor the heat it tags along for the ride, but this time around, I'm sure as hell going to try to make the best of it.

This Summer brings on a plethora of activities I can assign myself, of which I've been too afraid to tackle or too easily shy away from.  But here's to a new beginning, a baby blog running, and me weeks into a not so little project I've been running away from.

Here's to old friends, new friends, longer days and warmer nights, ice cream galore, watermelon, BBQ's,  working out, working out, working out, working out, and umm, did I mention working out?

Here's a quick #FlashbackFriday for y'all so you understand this whole working out business:


This is my friend Jennifer and I about two years ago at the OC Fair--one of the best Summers I can remember.  Let's relive the best times of our lives and refocus on how we got there, and what it will take to find that happy place,  This summer is all about rediscovering myself, breaking old fears and habits, and reaching my personal zen (and this time staying there.) Oh, and looking like me two years ago again. Greebus....


So full speed ahead, and join me in this festival of hooplas and shenanigans.


Cheers to you and to this being the most badass of Summers ever!

Henry T.

No comments:

Post a Comment