Ritual_Union

Have y'all heard Little Dragon's, "Ritual Union?"  Well, if you haven't, you ought to give it a play.  I've been slightly obsessed with it for the past month and can't seem to shake Yukimi Nagano's quirky, melodic, sultry-esque voice out of my head.

Anyway, as of late, it seems I've been hanging out with my kid sister and little cousin pretty often, as if it's become a ritual... must I say it? --Union-- ritual union, but I'm sure not in the way Yukimi Nagno is singing about, but in a more literal sense.
We had brunch Sunday morning at this quaint diner in Long Beach called Starling Diner, which just happens to have the best damn french toast in Long Beach (not to mention a stellar Starling Cooler [OJ, Cranberry Juice, spritzer]).

After we headed for a coffee shop and just yapped about anything and everything. High school sixteen year olds are hilarious, especially when these two are together.  Conversations over Kpop, food, skin care, clothes, etc. etc never fall short nor go without more than a few laughs, and they never fail to make me feel so old and so young at the same time.

For dinner we headed over to one of my favorite Korean restaurants called Man Doo Rang (Dumpling House) in Buena Park and opted to sit outside since the weathers been preetty damn spectacular.  We messed around a little with my camera and got my cousin warmed up for her own little food vlog she's been brewin' up.  Anyway, heres us and our food:





Kimchi and Radishes


Kimchi Fried Rice + Fried Egg


Kimchi Ramen ("...tastes like cup of noodle but better!" -Cousin)


Beef Topping with Rice



And lastly, one for good measure-- a more than slightly distorted picture of myself.  Hope you all get through this week and past hump day! 



Cheers!
Henry T.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8257455/?claim=bjc645dw2x2">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment