Twenty Four



Sounds about right, 24. 

Yeah I just 24 years old [damn I'm old].

23 was a pretty crummy year.  It started on a bad note and played that way through, but 24-- I don't know, 24 seems different. I'm excited, and I know shouldn't expect anything, but I'm optimistic and open minded to making changes and going HAM on whatever I need to to further myself.  

But enough with that nonsense.  I've been debating whether or not to get this burnt yellow jacket for a while now and last week it happened to be on sale so I snatched it  up and well, here it is.  The temperature has been really nice lately and layering up, although not really my thing seems to be the most practical right now.  I've also been wearing  lot of these boots I got a few years back--I'm sort of diggin' the neo-lumberjack vibe right now. Whatevs lol.

Cheers!




Jacket_H&M// Denim Shirt_H&M// T-shirt_Hanes Comfort Soft// Slim fit Chinos_GAP// Boots_Wallin & Bros.// Socks and Bag_J Crew




No comments:

Post a Comment