Is It Fall Yet?

I'm done. I'm so lost, confused, and upset with this bi/tri/quadruple whatever southern California weather.  I'm dressed for warm weather then it's chilly.  I dress for cool weather and all of a sudden it's 90+ degrees out.

I need to pray. Pray for Fall and Winter to blow on through and freeze the hell out of this place.  With that here's a here's to and something I wore when it was cold for a day (that ultimately 180'ed a few hours later :/):





Oxford_ GAP// Quilted Black Jacket_H&M// Utility Vest_Forever21//Denim_Lamb & Flag// Boots_Wallin &Bros.// Fedora_Baileys of Hollywood




To these damn awkward pictures
To chilly nights where I can see my breath in my room
To my Mahogany Teakwood candles warming up the chilly air
To wrapping up in layers of blankets
To wearing layers of socks but still having my toes cold
To random nights outside drinking coffee talking about random nothings
To overstuffing my face with carbs on Thanksgiving
...and to everything else I've forgotten,

Cheers Damnit!

No comments:

Post a Comment