Searching for Pumpkins

In all my years, never had I carved a pumpkin, let alone gone to a pumpkin patch...

Well lucky me.  As apart of me doing things I wouldn't usually [no matter how small], some friends and I went to Tanaka Farms in Irvine and went pumpkin hunting!  I'm going to assume it was a pretty big patch since it was on a huge farm with rows and rows of corn, pumpkins, carrots, etc etc.

Anyways, we trolled around the corn maze, watched pumpkins being shot out of canons, and endless amounts of kids riding around in wagons dressed in their Halloween gear--it was pretty damn cute lol.

I asked my friend Michelle to take some pictures throughout the day, as if I were a child running through plots of pumpkins since it was my first venture out into the patches, and I have to say it looked like I had a great time [which I did].

Anyway, here are some pics, and thanks again Michelle for the photos!






Pork Pie_Urban Outfitters//Plaid Shirt_Volcom// Denim_A.P.C.//Desert Boots_Clark's Original



Cheers and Happy Halloween!

1 comment: